Wheel SealantArtikelnummer: Wheel Sealant
BD clean Wheel Sealant 30ml is de ultieme beschermlaag voor je velgen. Hiermee zijn je velgen beschermd tegen remstof en andere beschadigende invloeden.
BD Clean Wheel Sealant is a high quality alloy sealant that has been specially designed to be suitable for use on painted, powder coated, aluminium and stainless wheels. Our wheel sealant creates an invisible layer to the top layer of the wheel surface, giving you additional wheel protection from elements such as brake dust and dirt. By using this powerful and effective wheel armour on a regular basis, preferably weekly, the tyres on your vehicle will become much easier to maintain and clean.
Our alloy sealant is designed to be used on wheels that have been thoroughly cleaned, helping to protect this cleanliness by creating an invisible layer that makes it incredibly difficult for dirt and grime to cling to the surface. This invisible layer also helps water beading. Water beading can help to protect your car against the harsh elements such as acid rain, giving your tyres a layer of waterproof protection that can last for several months. Strong and effective, the BD Clean wheel protection is a high quality product that produces a brilliant shine and a level of wheel protection that makes it perfect for use on cars that are being used for show. To add to this, our wheel armour is incredibly easy to apply, speeding up your wheel cleaning process considerably.
- Start by pre washing your tyres, removing all loose dirt and grime. The best way to do this is to use a pressure washer, this will quickly remove all the dirt will little work required from you. For the BD Clean wheel sealant to work well it is incredibly important that your wheels are perfectly clean and the pre wash stage is a significant stage in this process.
- Next it is time to thoroughly clean your tyres, use a suitable wheel shampoo and with a soft microfiber cloth, or a sponge, clean the wheels as thoroughly as you can. If you come across any stubborn stains, or dirt that is imbedded into the grain of your tyre, you may need to use a harder brush. Do this at a low pressure, do not press too hard with the brush or you may cause damage to the tyre.
- Once the tyres are clean rinse away any residue shampoo to avoid it drying on the wheel and leave the wheels chemical free.
- Use BD Clean tyre dressing to make the wheels, blacker and looking newer, making them shine.
- Now, you are finally ready to add a layer of BD Clean wheel sealant, to add a layer of protection to your tyres. With a foam applicator, and after reading the directions on how to apply the product, spread the alloy sealant thinly and evenly over the surface of your wheels.
- Leave for a few minutes to allow the sealant to settle onto the wheels and provide a high level of wheel protection. With a fresh, clean and soft cloth, preferably a microfiber cloth, buff the excess sealant away to create a shine on your tyres.